How Can a Student Meet with Me?
- By asking their teacher and receiving permission and a pass if it is an urgent issue.
- Scheduling a time directly to meet during lunch.
- Joining a lunch group.
- Placing a under the office door asking to meet with me.
- Filling out a form here.
How Can a Parent Meet with Me?
- Calling or emailing to schedule an appointment.
- Occasionally I will be available without an appointment, but we strongly recommend contacting us ahead of time.
- Frequently I will conference with parents via phone if an in person meeting is not necessary.
- Quick questions are easily answered via email!